Focused on You and Your results.
Today’s fleets have a lot on their mind. Hours of Service. Driver retention. Freight rates. Operating costs, and much more. It’s a complex business. But there are certain things you shouldn’t have to worry about – and that’s where Comdata comes in.
Comdata delivers over-the-road trucking’s most proven solutions for enabling drivers, controlling spend, managing merchant discounts and analyzing purchase decisions. Compliance? We can help there as well. We specialize in delivering the permits, tax support and filings that fleets need to keep moving forward.
Why choose Comdata? We give you confidence that you are getting the most out of every driver’s day.
Time is money when drivers are out on the road. But the money itself is precious as well. For carriers running lean operations, it can’t be an either/or decision. Comdata provides the payment solutions that carriers need to empower their drivers without losing visibility and control over how every penny is spent. Whether it’s fuel purchases, lumper payments or driver advances, our payment solutions power the relationships between carriers, drivers, merchants and other third parties while enabling the maximum level of transparency at each step in the process.
Our solutions will help you:
- Non-cash debit, credit and check options for easy management of purchases, payments, advances and settlement.
- Card-level spending controls that enable strict policy enforcement at the driver and transaction level.
- Management, real-time auditing and reconciliation of carrier-negotiated fuel discounts.
- Proprietary transaction scoring of all fuel purchases to pinpoint savings and internal policy opportunities down to the driver level.
- Detailed spend reporting and analytics that improve over-the-road decision-making
Given the choice between managing the fleet or doing paperwork, most of us would happily decline the paperwork. For larger fleets, it’s an issue of scale and complexity. For smaller fleets, it might be a choice between finding loads or not.
Comdata can help. As one of the largest over-the-road compliance service providers in the U.S. and Canada, we can free up your resources while we take care of the paperwork.
Our compliance solutions will:
- Automate and simplify your IFTA filings, including mileage logs, fuel transaction matching, calculations and filings.
- Simplify permit ordering and allow real-time tracking of Oversize/Overnight and Trip & Fuel permits.
- Simplify identification and contracting for pilot cars.
- Streamline your 2290 tax filings and deliver IRS e-file watermark copies within 24 hours.
- Manage all your licensing and registration needs.
Fuel spend is often the most managed aspect of a fleet’s expenses. But what about the rest of your spend?
Many fleets, especially smaller ones, may be missing out on opportunities to reduce costs associated with breakdowns, hotel stays and other large expenses that often go unmanaged.. The impact on the bottom line can be the difference between a good year and an average one.
Comdata has a comprehensive set of discount offerings to help bridge the gap. In addition to pre-negotiated discounts at thousands of fueling locations, you can also leverage our buying power for hotels, to speed up scale weighs, plus growing set of additional services that we continue to introduce to our customers.
Our solutions will help you:
- Access pre-negotiated fuel discounts at the leading diesel merchants and thousands of independent locations across North America.
- Receive guaranteed savings of 20% or more off the lowest published rates at over 12,000 hotels.
- Save 30 minutes or more on every CAT Scale weigh by using the Weigh My Truck app with your Comdata Card.
Continue to check back for details on new savings opportunities for your fleet.
Knowledge is power. For a fleet, this means having the insight you need to control costs and make better decisions – about fueling, about driver spend, or about the routes you plan to run. But better decision making usually comes down to two things, access and timing. Fleets need a simple, fast way to manage data and improve their results.
Comdata has developed an advanced and easy-to-use toolset that makes it possible to monitor, control and improve purchase behavior in real time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We give you the ability to identify lowest cost fueling and hotel options, score transactions in real time, compare performance metrics for each driver and benchmark performance against other Comdata customers.
It’s everything you need to improve your driver and fleet performance.
Our results-enhancing tools give you:
- Detailed spend reporting and analytics that improve OTR decisions in real time.
- Real-time transaction scoring of all fuel purchases to identify savings and policy opportunities
- Real-time integration with major TMS/ERP systems.
Not all fleet needs are the same, but all are looking for the extra edge that allows them to maximize time on the road while reducing expenses. This edge may come in several forms: automating the pump experience at traditional merchants, accessing unattended sites for more convenient fill-ups or having the fuel come to you via mobile solution options.
Regardless of the options, Comdata can securely enable the experience so that transactions deliver much needed convenience without sacrificing the spend controls and fraud prevention steps that are essential for managing costs and protecting margins.
Our solutions will help you:
- Deploy RFID tags to auto-enable fueling while ensuring that purchases conform to standards and policies.
- Gain easy access to (and payment at) unattended fueling site.
- Connect and transact with trusted mobile fueling vendors for your on-site, terminal or wet-hosing refueling needs.
A Proven Leader in Fleet Management Solutions.
Comdata is an expert at helping over-the-road trucking firms make better use of data and technology to manage costs, accelerate decision-making and improve fleet performance.We’ve been in the industry a long time, but we know that’s not enough of a reason for large carriers to choose us. Our customers choose us because they realize tangible results.
Whether it’s cost savings or operating efficiencies, our ability to manage merchant discounts, control purchases and ensure compliance gives executives and fleet managers alike the confidence that we, and they, can deliver results.