Sometimes the most important aspect of refueling your vehicles is accessing fuel anywhere those vehicles are located. Comdata connects you with trusted mobile fueling vendors in your area to meet on-site, terminal or wet-hosing refueling needs. Trucks get fueled during driver downtime for greater productivity.
- Consolidate all spend using Comdata’s one-card solution
- Customer’s view comprehensive online reporting for retail, bulk and mobile fueling transactions
- Customers access a nationwide network of approved and qualified vendors
- Mobile Fueling Vendor’s access a nationwide network of qualified customers from Comdata’s world-class client base, including many of the top local and over-the-road fleets
- Eliminate billing delays with timely account set up and transaction processing
- Mobile Fueling Vendor’s reduce payment delays with timely transaction processing
- Mobile Fueling Vendor’s receive customized reconciliation reports
- Prepare your vehicles for natural disasters with Comdata’s emergency response management plan
Bar code simplicity.
Fueling begins after gathering data from the vehicle’s bar code—including truck ID, gallons purchased, odometer readings and products needed.
Instant receipts, easy reporting.
Depending on the number of vehicles filled and the mobile fuel vendor, you get a yard ticket or detailed printed receipt for each vehicle. We compile and share reports that help you track fuel purchase trends.
Opportunities for mobile fuel vendors.
We help mobile fuel vendors build relationships with top fleet customers who have on-site fueling needs. Spend less time looking for customers and more time filling their tanks.
No payment hassles.
Mobile fueling vendors get paid quickly with Comdata’s streamlined reconciliation process.
Day or night flexibility.
Your vehicles get refueled either during the day or where the trucks are domiciled at night.