The Comdata Virtual Card for Travel assigns a single-use credit card number to each transaction. Simply book travel through your travel management company (TMC) as you normally would, and the TMC generates the virtual card number automatically. And whether you have an in-house travel manager or use a TMC, Comdata’s experienced implementation specialists provide expert instruction so the transition is seamless.
- Simplify reconciliation when booking travel because a single card number is linked to a single transaction.
- Send the exact payment amount—nothing more, nothing less.
- Increase security and limit exposure to fraud or abuse.
- Improve compliance with the opportunity to apply additional controls based on your company’s travel policy.
- Automatically resend faxed authorizations.
- Allow the travel agency to request additional card numbers.
- Get full integration with leading business travel resources and networks, including: global distribution systems, Sabre, Amadeus, Travelport, TMC networks, American Express Global Business Travel, BCD, CWT, HRG.